
We couldn’t believe how nice it was outside yesterday. We had to take advantage of the warm weather so we ate an early dinner and then went for a bike ride. Caleb was so happy to get on his bike again. (Too bad I never think to take pictures….)
We are blessed with another warm day today. Sure, it’s not in the 70s like where my siblings live (thanks for rubbing it in) but I will take mid-50s. I know we are still due for a few more months of snow, but today I am enjoying going outside without a coat on.
One of my favorite features of our new house is our bedroom windows. It lets in lots of sunshine and warmth. And we have a great view!
This is a view of Pikes Peak from our bedroom window
Hope you are all enjoying your day!
3 comments:
That bedroom window looks great! I like it! I am glad that my post did some good seeing that you made a spare key. I still need to make one... We have had great weather here the past couple of days also. Too bad Addy was sick yesterday or we would have done our first walk of the year!!!
I love great windows. I'm glad you were able to take a bike ride sounds fun. We were outside yesterday too. If the snow gets too much planes fly to Vegas.
When the sun get's too much for me here in the summer planes fly to Colorado.
I should take a picture out of our window. You can't see nothin but trees. I used to think I loved trees, but I think I REALLY love the mountains and the valleys, with a little bit of trees here and there. I miss the sky the most. The sky is very small in virginia. But then again we have the beach. I dunno which is better. I want everything.
Post a Comment