My awesome brother John, who is working in Boston for a few months and gave Sara and I the excuse to visit the East Coast.
My sister-in-law Mialisa, who is always so gracious when we visit, and who can find the best "Diner" and/or "Dive" in the area.
Their baby Wells, who loves to lick you and who loved his baby cousin Annie.
Elliot, who sang along to his kindergarten music CD every morning and who always has a smile on his face.
Caroline, who rode in the car with me and Sara and sang us Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus songs much better than the artists.
Mei Mei, who made me race her around and around and around their house until I BEGGED her to let me rest. She's four. Obviously she takes after her dad.
My sister Sara, who was my fun traveling companion. When I said Brian had gone to NYC in October of 2001 for work, she said, "that was right after the terrorist attacks. Wasn't that like the end of August or something?" This was just one of the many comments she made that entertained me on our trip, but I won't tell any more or she'll kill me.
And of coarse Sara's baby Annie, who was the perfect baby on this trip and who loves me the mostest.
I am most thankful for Brian, who stayed home with the kids and played the full-time working dad AND full-time mom so I could go on this trip. I am looking forward to going to the East Coast with him someday.
Okay it is really late and my eyes are tired from going through all the pictures. I will have to pick this back up tomorrow...
1 comment:
I wonder if Sara remembers in what year the war of 1812 happened.
Post a Comment