Visiting my brother & fam in Rockport, Massachusetts.
My nephew Wells LOVED his cousin Annie.
They were born one day apart and they are so cute!
They were born one day apart and they are so cute!
I was so excited when my brother said we were only a couple hours from Maine. Are you kidding me? I have always dreamed of going to Maine! We went to Portland, where we saw a couple lighthouses and stopped at a diner that we found out is going to be featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives TONIGHT!

Walking the freedom trail in Boston. We saw Paul Revere's old house, a historical church, cemetery, the USS Constitution (from a distance), and some other significant places that I'm sure I'm supposed to remember.....
My favorite part of Boston was the section that had all of the Italian restaurants, shops, and bakeries. We stopped at Mike's Bakery and tried a "few" items... Everything was Y-U-M!

7 comments:
It looks like you had a great time, even in the rain. John called shortly after you returned and said the sun was out, and it was beautiful.
It looks like Annie isn't afraid of Wells, even though he wears the bigger diapers. He gets even cuter every time we see him. (Annie is already as cute as possible, and we don't see changes so much because we get to see her often.)
I just watched D,D,D's. I want to go back too and have the stuffing:) I am going to try to bring you and Sara more pastries from Mikes at Christmas. We "had" to eat the ones you left behind. By the way, thanks for leaving them behind. They were so yummy!!!
"and some other significant places that I'm sure I'm supposed to remember..." Jamie, sometimes you crack me up.
No clam chowder! Are you crazy!!!!! Boston is where I started to LOVE clam chower! Next time ... I go and I force you to eat it! Just beautiful and so are those babies!!!!
Talk to you soon.
Your pictures are awesome. I love the lighthouse pics. I loved Boston it is a beautiful town.
I love Boston!! Except for the crazazy roads and even crazier drivers who get mad at me for causing accidents by driving in their lane to get around a fire truck. Thanks for going with me!! And you will pay for breaking your promise to not tell any stories about things I say when I'm not thinking clearly.
And I also watched D,D, & D's today and they said they serve that food all year round on the show. They told us at the restaurant they only serve it at Thanksgiving didn't they?? I totally would have gained 10 pounds to try their lobster stuffed stuffing.
What a beautiful place! Makes me wanna take a trip... but like you said, maybe when it's warmer!
Post a Comment