We have been calling Emi a little hobbit ever since we moved to Oklahoma and the humidity made her hair kind of wild. Emi thinks hobbits are cute so she doesn't mind. In fact, every morning she asks if she can just wear her hair "hobbit-y."
Awwww lil Emmie! She is adorable. I can totally see Brian getting into the murder mystery. HE definitley has that personality to be evil when he wants to be.... like when I used to call your home phone and he would answer in a different language to throw me off. EWE!
5 comments:
She looks darling, no matter what you call the hairstyle!
Wow! She looks SO grown up! Has it been that long? I actually agree with Maureen. She looks adorable!
Awwww lil Emmie! She is adorable. I can totally see Brian getting into the murder mystery. HE definitley has that personality to be evil when he wants to be.... like when I used to call your home phone and he would answer in a different language to throw me off. EWE!
She is the cutest little Hobbit I know.
Hope you guys had a great Halloween (even though I hear you have turned into a Bah Humbug..j.k)
Have a great time in Boston!(sniff sniff)
I like humidity-curled hair, especially on Emi.
Post a Comment