
* Eating breakfast together four days in a row.
* Staying in your pj's for four days.

* Late morning naps, followed by more eating.
* No church
* No visits from my brother and family from Dallas. :(
* Late morning naps, followed by more eating.
* No church
* No visits from my brother and family from Dallas. :(
* Sleeping in.
* Emi will make you play the memory game with her 536 times. And she will win 536 times.
* Lots of practice on the wii.
* Lots of hours learning how Emi's DSi works.
* Braving the ice and snow to drive to the mall, just to get out of the house.
* Laughing at all of the people who have slid off the road.
* Shoveling out about 50 cars.
* Driving to a nearby field to shoot Caleb's BB gun.

* Eating lots of leftover ham.
* Games, games, and more games.
More snow is in the forecast for next week. Heaven help us.
8 comments:
YOU HAD GREEN EGGS AND HAM?! I almost made green eggs on Christmas morning, but I was the only one eating, and we didn't have any ham, so I went for the ordinary.
We had a ton of green eggs and ham. We also played Clue about a million times and Jamie won every single time.
WOW! That is a long time--do you still love each other? Thank goodness it was Christmas so you had some new stuff to play with.
I will stick to the regular eggs, thank you!
Stay warm and I hope you can get out soon--don't go stir crazy
It sounds dreamy! I will pass on the artificial food coloring every time but I can beat you in Clue!
When is our trip?
We missed you guys so much:( The snow started again this afternoon. I hope you guys will be okay. In all our years here this has never happened. It would start when you guys move close by. Good Luck:)
Looks like your Christmas was similar to ours....Wii, DSi, games...etc. How fun to relax and be lazy for four days!
Welcome to our neck of the woods. :) In the past it usually only happens once or twice a winter season that you are snowed/iced it but this year I have a feeling we are in for a few more times.
I like your 1st pic of the kids. Did you photoshop that one? You'll have to email me and tell me how you did it and how hard it is and if my mind is capable of doing that stuff. I still haven't learned how to use our Nikon yet other than turn it on and off :P
We got rockband and I keep thinking Jamie wold love this game. You need to keep bugging brian to buy it for you. Your fam would love it, especially when your stuck together for days on end!
Post a Comment