I have always been blown away by the amount of ice cream Brian can eat in one sitting. I have never been a huge ice cream lover. I am even more blown away by the amount of ice cream Kali can eat. She fills the bowl past the rim just like her dad. I wish this picture showed the size of this HUGE bowl! And it's already half eaten!


11 comments:
As a fellow ice cream lover: YUM!!!
And ouch for your eye. That looks painful.
I too loves me some ice cream :)
Hope the eye gets better soon!!!
I'm with Brian and Kali. There is nothing better than ice cream. Except for more ice cream!!!
As for your eye, Karl says it isn't the expired lens that caused your eye ouchie--rather something under lens or something like that. You know you can buy cheap but good lenses from Karl at AnnualSupply.com. You should check it out--he can get you some freebies too depending on your lens. Hope it gets better soon!
Ice cream is the best. I would eat if for breakfast lunch dinner and snack!!! Sorry about you eyeball. Hope it's all better soon
My dad and I can polish off a carton in one sitting-I once ate a half gallon by myself. I had a contact suction to my eye once and it looked like that...I'm bettin' that hurts quite a bit too! Good luck!
It looks like you are over-ruled in the ice-cream department. I too once ate a whole half-gallon by myself in one sitting. It was some rich Aggie ice-cream in Logan. It just makes my mouth water. I take ice-cream over anything else with sugar. I actually had that same thing happen to my eye the end of October. I didn't have any glasses to wear either so I was going with one eye blind. It was very annoying. Good luck healing!
eww! your eye looks sooooo painful...hope it is better! I could live the rest of my life without ice cream! Just wish I could say the same about some other sweet treats!
Cool. Is that as close as you could get the camera?
Ouch! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! I have these tiny bowls that we put our ice cream in so we won't overeat! It's great cause it seems like you are eating a lot because we fill the bowl, but it is really only like 2 small scoops! LOVE IT!!!
I gotta say I'm not a big ice cream eater either. I don't think I could put away a huge bowl like that so tell Kali I'm impressed! I scratched my eye once, and it was red and hurt for days. I totally sympathize with you! =(
Breyers chocolate chip mint is my favorite this year.
Your poor eye. Ouch! Thankfully you are a hot mamma in your glasses!
Post a Comment