1.10.2010

Nephew Love

We were able to meet our brand new nephew and cousin today. Thanks John and Misa for letting us steal your baby (for a little while) and for letting us rock out with the Beatles :) Hopefully your house is much quieter now that we are gone.





It's so hard to remember my babies being this tiny. Each moment with these little ones is so precious, and I know I need to slow down more and enjoy the moments I have with my children, because they are growing up way too fast!

8 comments:

Mel said...

Ditto! My baby will be leaving in 3 years and the thought makes me cry every time!

I love to hold little ones whenever I can. What a cutie he is!

meegz said...

Darling photos!!

Mick and Tiff said...

You did a great job on those pictures, Jamie! I guess I will have to plan my newborns around when you are visiting because I want to take advantage of the Jamie Austin Photography Co.

He is a cute little guy. Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

So little!!! It does go soooo fast!

Rach said...

Aw, what a cute baby boy!! This makes me really anxious for my baby to come now. It will be nice having a subject that sits still for as long as I need! Great job!

Tara said...

What a sweet little thing and check out all that hair!! I love the last photo of that tiny yawn!!

Bill Gates II said...

I love the pictures:)Can we use some of them?

Angela said...

AWW! That nephew is beautiful I must say! Congrats to your brother and family!