"Alright kiddos, you all received a few dollars and I think we should give it to the homeless people that stand by the road."
"NO we want to buy a game!"
"I'm sure Santa is bringing you lots of games, and wouldn't you feel better if you gave that money to the homeless people so they can buy some food?"
"NO we want to buy a game!"
"Too bad. Get in the car, we're driving down there and you are giving away that money!"
*driving in the car, heading towards the "hang-out" for the homeless.*
"Caleb! Stop bugging your sisters!"
"Caleb! Sit back in your seat!"
"Kali! Stop complaining!"
"Emi! We are not making you give away your money, so you can stop screaming!"
"YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE WALKING HOME IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET!"
"NOW ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOWS AND GIVE THOSE GUYS YOUR MONEY!"
"And don't forget to tell them Merry Christmas."
Yes, I think the lesson really sunk in.
7 comments:
Yep, that pretty much captures it.
What a sweet Christmas memory.
Feeling the love at your house!!!!
That is just plain awesome!
Maybe they will get it later? They are really good kids. Merry Christmas to you.
That is HILARIOUS!! Sounds just like our house! ha ha!
Too funny! Sounds like some little people I know around this house!
Post a Comment