Our LUST for sushi led us to a sushi bar that offers all you can eat sushi. PRIDE led us to believe we would get our moneys worth. After we finished our first round, GREED led us to order another large plate. After taking the first bite of our second round, I felt WRATH towards the sushi because I knew I was not going to be able to finish it all. The restaurant charges $.50 for every piece of sushi you leave on the plate, and panic set in. Brian tried to get me to hide the plate of sushi in my purse, which caused us to start laughing uncontrollably. Because we were drawing attention to ourselves, I could not sneak the sushi in my purse. We had no choice but to sit SLOTHFULLY at the table, letting our food digest, before we were able to finish off our plate. In the end, we paid $40 for $58 worth of sushi (we actually added it all up.) I ENVY the journalist who said he ate over $100 worth of sushi in his restaurant review. I think my stomach can handle about $15 worth - the rest of the sushi that we were forced to eat was punishment for our GLUTTONY.
9 comments:
We ate so much fish I noticed gills growing on Jamie this morning.
I gotta tell ya, I am a little sick to my stomach thinking of all that sushi you guys ate!!! I can just see you stuffing it in your purse :)
I am just jealous! That's all I'll say.
You committed the seven deadly sins for sushi???? Well, that wouldn't be my way to go, but I hope it was good! Funny post!
Too Funny
Very clever-the writing, not the eating your weight in sushi. Hope things are going well there! Note-OK is not exactly known for sushi & seafood. Catfish, maybe...
Tell us specifically what shushi you ate: maguro, uni (I'd pay any price to avoid eating uni), tamago, ama ebi, unagi (I could eat $100 worth of unagi)...
your so funny.
Ewww...that's all I have to say! Not a sushi fan. My bro would kill me if he heard me say that. Although, he's VERY picky about his sushi.
Post a Comment