6.07.2009

A whole new level of torture...

I have had this dream of living on the Biggest Loser ranch and working out with Jillian and Bob (yes I know how crazy that sounds). On television, it looks so awesome. Well, I did two workout sessions with Jillian last week and I have been cursing her ever since.

I only did the first two workouts of her 30 day program and my shoulders and back are in serious pain.

Do I look like Jillian yet?
Hmmm. Maybe I need to do a few more of her workouts.

9 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Um, hello! You already look like that, and judging from our past workout sessions, you could give Jillian a little run for her money! What are you thinking woman?? You have an amazing shape!

Unknown said...

I agree with Rod and Jessica.

Mel said...

I don't have any idea why you think you need to live on the ranch, but you go girl!!!!

DeAnna said...

Jamie, you are insane!!!! You look great! I really like the pic by the way!

Jamie said...

DeAnna, I hope you don't think that picture is of me! I didn't even do a good job with Photoshop!

Rach said...

You totally look like Jillian!! =) All I have to say about those workouts are watch out for day 21. Seriously every time we restart the program we dread day 21. You'll see. Keep it up!!

Christina said...

Jamie, this is the deal. We are short. So, if we were able to stretch out about 8 inches, we could look like that, too. Can you find a workout that will do that? Thanks.

Stacy and Mike said...

Enough is Enough! Go get yourself a chocolate doughnut!

Jennifer said...

I was wondering what her workout was like... I may have to tryit out.