5.26.2009

When you believe...

Wouldn't it be great to go back to that time in your life when you didn't just pretend to be a princess, but you believed you really were a princess?
Emi spent her birthday weekend being - what else? - a princess. On Friday, she had a little party and invited her other princess friends over. They were all soooo cute!

For her actual birthday, Emi requested a purple cake with chocolate frosting. Easy request!
Today I told her I was going to cry because she is not a baby anymore. She said, "Mom don't cry, you can still call me baby." sniff sniff. I am still not happy about her getting older, but we did have a fun weekend celebrating our sweet Emeline!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was just a baby last time I saw her!! Now way she is that big :) How cute taht she will still let you call her a baby, mine gets mad if I call her a baby!!

Mel said...

I know how you feel. It is very hard to see the baby grow up but K is so good to still let me snuggle with her and I can still get away with calling her baby. Maybe you should have another one? (HeeHee)

Brownie Bites said...

I love Princesses. And Emi is a beautiful one.

Jennifer said...

She is such a cute princess. I told Stanton I was sad he was growing up and he said... "but you'll still love me when I'm four though right?"

Mama C said...

Too cute! I love how girly she is. I am glad she believes she is a princess every girl should.

Tara said...

What a beautiful princess she is! Happy Birthday Emi!!!

MAstle said...

Yeah. It would be nice if you could freeze your children at a certain age. But it's nice when they grow up, too. It seems we're all on a highway with no speed limit, and the older we get, the faster everything seems to whiz by.

Bill Gates II said...

Happy Birthday Emi:) You make a beautiful princess. What a fun party.

Stacy and Mike said...

I wish I was there dressed up as a princess too...You know I would do that!!!!

I am in shock at how fast our kids grow. sigh!

too cute. Miss you, um it's been a while since we have spoken... shall we set a phone date?

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Emi!! What a fun princess party. I can't wait to throw parties like that!