Today was Emi's first dance recital. I am very sad that my little baby will turn FOUR a week from tomorrow! Of coarse we forgot our video camera, so sorry I can't post her cute little dances. They were pretty funny.
Move over Sharpay!



"Under the Sea"
Emi is the one holding up the crab on the middle of the stage



We love frozen custard!

"Don't take my picture."

1...2...3...4... Let's have a thumb war



I have also been meaning to post this video from Kali's piano recital.
13 comments:
Isn't it fun to see them? We had a great time at Libbies. Emi is adorable!
I love the b&w pic of Emi at the top.
Wow! Way to go Kali! I love the all the pix! What cute kids!!!
Kali's getting really good. I'll have to post Jamie's first dance recital once I get it transferred from 8mm film.
Emi is growing up so fast. I almost didn't recognize her in the first few pictures. And great job on the piano, Kali!
Emi you are so pretty:) I love your costume. Way to go Kali. You are very talented. It looks like you guys have been really busy!!!
That first picture is just too cute!! I just taught Tiffany how to thumb war yesterday :)
I can't wait until my little girl is in dance. Cute pictures!!
That is one of the things I was most excited for when finding out Addy was to be a girl....the dance recitals..Seriously so cute!
Great Job on the recital, Kali.
When is your family making it out to Utah this summer?
Way to go Kali. I'm very proud of her. She has a great talent. I'm having a piano recital for my students this Saturday. Was her recital at somebody's house? Emi is also very cute in her dance pictures. Isn't it crazy they are 4 years old now. Parker is old enough to start t-ball in June.
What a doll! Love the pics!
Emi is so cute! You did get the memo that you all must move back right? I assume I haven't heard back yet because you're too busy packing :)
Wasn't done...
Kali is doing amazing on the piano! Way to go!!
Post a Comment