It is sooo windy today and we're told a huge storm is on its way. The kids have a snow day today so they are at home being bored, and Emi woke up this morning with a fever. So it's just been one of those BLAH days. I decided I needed to cheer up so I went to the one person who can make me laugh more than any other: Dwight Schrute. This 17 second clip can put a smile on your face for hours!
Something else that makes me happy in January - AMERICAN IDOL BABY! What did we ever do before DVR?
The judges reaction during this audition almost made me and Brian pee our pants.
5 comments:
What are you talking about, "almost?"
That's hilarious. Tonight had an awesome one too and had Paula, Randy and Ryan up dancing with the fool. I almost died laughing....
"You are my brother!" did ya catch that one?!
I can't hear the You tubes because the music on your blog. Is there a way to turn it down or off so I can hear the You tube?
I think Dwight Schrute can lighten anybodys day. Oh, how I miss The Office.
Oh That is HILARIOUS. I love it. I actually was watching Idol at that moment and I too almost wet my pants. Some people.
I wish we could strike against the writers union somehow. Or Brian is a big enough fan let's have them hire Brian to write the rest. He could do it.
Post a Comment