
Kali started taking piano lessons over two years ago and since the beginning she has been practicing on a keyboard. The keyboard has done its job and works great, but it was time for Kali to get a real piano. Unlike our last shopping experience, the guy we purchased our piano from was all about customer service. He is an old musician who buys used pianos and fixes them up and sells them to poor folk like us who can't afford a brand new one. Kali really enjoys playing (she even enjoys practicing, so unlike her mother) as long as I stay out of her way and don't try to help her (so like her mother). You will also notice in the picture that the hideous wallpaper is gone, at least in that one room.

I realize that I have been blogging a lot this week. It's just too much fun!
5 comments:
I love it, I want one JUST LIKE IT.
ps. LOve the new look and is Kali not the cutest THANG ever!!!! Wow, not just cute but talented. Way to go Kali!
Your new look is way cute too. Don't you just love figuring all this stuff out. I AM ADDICTED!!!
Jamie....LOVE the piano! Yeah for Kali, she looks so grown-up! We too are doing the whole keyboard thing we hope to graduate to a piano when it gets passed down to us.
You are blogging fool girl! I can't keep up and comment. I loved your story of the bed...Blacklisted already?
Send me pictures of the house ! Miss You
Your piano doesn't look bad at all? It sounds like you got yours from the same type of guy that I did. Baldwin's are nice pianos. That is what my parents have. I bet Kali loves playing on a real piano now!!! By the way, did you quit your job?
Post a Comment