this is what happened:
Dropped right on the floor.
Emi had a similar experience two Christmases ago when she brought me home a glass ornament that she had worked on all week in class. As soon as she got home she unwrapped it for me and immediately dropped it on the floor. Those darn tile floors are just mean!
In both instances, I was so sad for her, but she is my child who doesn't get upset over much. I think I felt worse than she did, especially when she whispered in my ear as we were cleaning up the confetti that she was planning on breaking it over my head.
This time, dad hollowed out thee eggs for her. Just in case.
2 comments:
Hollowed out eggshells sound like metal almost, when you tap them on something. Pretty cool.
ha ha... so funny! Can we please get a picture of dropping it on your head though ...or better an unsuspecting Brian's head!
Post a Comment