
You know what hurts? Being an undefeated team all season then losing your last game by one point. Yes, 7th grade girls can be highly dramatic, but I still felt bad for them. You can't tell in the picture but all the girls were crying. It was still a great season and Kali enjoyed every minute of it, even waking up at 5:30 a.m. for practices.
You know what else hurts? Plantar fasciitis. Mine is most likely caused by overly tight calve muscles. I bought this thing called "the stick." Do any of you runners use it? It's quite a genius little contraption. It's like a rolling pin for your muscles. It has really helped to loosen up my calves. I highly recommend.

Also, having my foot taped has helped. Another thing I recommend to runners having pain issues.

So, I'm hitting my foot with everything I can, in hopes that I can hit the pavement soon without the pain.
2 comments:
Just cleared up a PF case. Ouch! I love KT tape, it works so well. Ice and massage (with a golf ball) helped a lot too. I'm going to have to try the "stick". Tell Kali congrats on a good season!
It's too bad a great season has to end with a lost, but that's the way most do. I'm sure they'll remember how much fun they had anyway, and they'll come back next year with even more determination.
Post a Comment