There were so many men with bleeding nipples. GROSS!!!! I have two words for you: "The Bro!"
I wasn't able to get any pictures from the marathon so I scrolled through the marathon fan site and stole some. That's why some are super duper and some are very very grainy. I wanted to keep these pictures for myself so I could always remember how I felt during the race. The first group of pictures are of the Memorial site. It is especially hard to look at the little chairs.
I also like the picture of the group of firefighters that walked the half marathon. I passed them right at the finish line. (The marathon runners and half marathon runners started and finished at the same place.) If you look closely at the bottom picture at the finish line, you can kinda sorta see them behind me.







2 comments:
Every time I saw you there was a smile on your face. I swear you're happier when you're running than any other time -- even after 26.2 miles!
you are my HERO!!!!
Post a Comment