5.08.2011

This day

The one word that would describe how I feel today is: blessed.

I loved being woken up by the kids who were so eager to bring me breakfast in bed and wish me a happy mothers day. I loved all the sweet cards and homemade gifts. I love that the kids always pick out, uh, "interesting" presents and Caleb always tells me it's the best gift EVER and how much I'm going to LOVE it. I love that this year the gift they picked out was pajamas with cocktail drinks all over them. I love how excited they were to see me wearing the pajamas. I loved having a picnic at the park with them tonight and watching how they all played together.

I also loved staying home from church with Caleb, who wasn't feeling very well, and just spending time snuggling with him on the couch and having a heart to heart about what's been going on in his life recently.






Yes, I loved this day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some cool pictures. I can't believe you did all that on your phone!

MAstle said...

Happy Mother's Day to a great mom!