7.20.2010

Caleb's Special Day!

Caleb was baptized on Saturday (in our church, children are usually baptized at age 8).

My parents, Brian's mother, and my brother John were able to come and we are very thankful for their love and support. We also have a great ward who showed lots of support.

While our family was here we braved the heat to see some sights. The obvious first visit was to Pops. Nothing beats a cold soda pop on a hot day!


We also ate ribs at Toby Keiths and walked around Bricktown,


had some steak at Cattlemen's,



and walked around the OKC memorial site.

Each chair represents a person who died in the bombing. (My dad took this picture.)

It was a very special weekend for Caleb and I am very happy that he is growing up to be such a caring, thoughtful, and kind young man! I know that he was very ready for this day! He is my bud.

1 comment:

Weavers said...

Congratulations to Caleb!! I wish I could've come out and been with everyone. He is a cute little man.