The first night we were there we went to see the Bar J Wranglers. I think I saw them for the first time when I was in High School about 16 or 17 years ago, and they are still going at it! I used the recorder on my little camera to take this illegal (and very poor) video so you could get an idea of who/what they are. Enjoy some crazy fiddling, yodeling, costumes, and crooning. CAUTION: Video might cause slight motion sickness, and you might have to turn the volume up.
Saturday morning my Dad and I woke up before the sunrise to get some pictures of the Tetons. Too bad there is only one sunrise in a day because there are many spots you can go to to get some amazing photos. (Check out my photo blog here.)
We spent the rest of the day in Yellowstone. We saw one grizzly bear and tons and tons of Bison.
We also went up to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone but we didn't stay too long because we got rained on.
We also saw some stinky mud pots.
I'm sure we will head back there again soon, we just can't seem to stay away!
7 comments:
After seeing your pictures, I really want to visit the Tetons. Sounds like you guys had a great vacation!
I swear the bison in Yellowstone cross the road as slow as possible just because they can!! You know all his bison friends dared him to do it :)
Your pictures are awesome! What editing program do you use?
We LOVE the Grand Tetons. We go to Colter Bay every Labor day for a week and go into Jackson a lot. It's a favorite family pastime. The last several years we have seen tons of bears! Looks like you had a great time!
Beautiful!!!! I wish we took a vacation this year! Bar J Wranglers played while I worked at Thanksgiving Point. They did a dinner show. Good food and a lot of fun! You look amazing Jamie!!!! As always!
You made me Teton sick! I miss that. I think I need to go with you next time. Those pics of the fireworks are amazing!!!
Those pictures are amazing!! Looks like so much fun!
I love Yellowstone. You captured it beautifully with your pictures. Aren't summer vacations the best?
Post a Comment