7.16.2009

Beggars Can't Be Choosers...or something like that...

The other night while I was making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner (yes, I am a gourmet chef), I asked the kids, like I do every night, to set the table. They, like they do every night, did their obligatory complaining, but they set the table anyway. Usually Caleb will set the plates, Kali will fill the cups with ice water, and Emi will set the utensils (which means you may end up eating with a baby spoon).

Well, on this particular night, Caleb set the plates and cups, but I think he forgot to unglue his eyes from the t.v. while he was doing it. With the amount of food that we eat, the little salad plates just don't cut it. (I know it's hard to tell the size of things on a photo, but trust me, these are little bity plates.)
Meatball, anyone?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee I am so glad that kind of stuff happens in other peoples houses!!!

Brownie Bites said...

Sometimes I think I'd be better off eating from a salad plate. It might help the waistline. BTW thanks for the well wishes. Slowly but surely, feeling better.

Unknown said...

I bet Caleb did it on purpose . . . not sure where he gets is mischievous streak from, but it ain't me.

Brandon and Sommar said...

that's funny. I like the fork is upside down too.

Tara said...

Maybe he's tryin' to tell ya'll somethin'! ha ha!! Kidding!!! I think we have the same table...or at least the same chairs!

Token Asian Friend said...

I just think it's funny how there's 5 place settings but only 3 chairs. Do you and Brian eat kneeling down?

Stacy and Mike said...

Love it!!! Let's have a phone date soon.
-Stacy

Stacy and Mike said...

Love it!!! Let's have a phone date soon.
-Stacy

Kali said...

I thin Caleb got it from dad!