So instead of heading out the door, I had to put Emi in the tub. Kali was nice enough to scrub her down while I gathered up everything else that we needed so we could still try to be on time.
The funniest part of today though was right before I put Emi to bed. She was blowing and blowing out of her nose and this finally came flying out:
(I don't know what it is or where it came from. It looks like a tiny plastic earing.)
I was able to clean the marker off the walls, but does anybody know a good way to remove ink from the "body canvas?"
15 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I'm still waiting for my kids to do this. Thankfully none of them have, yet. I did it when I was a kid, so I guess I'm expecting payback. I have to say, you were so calm. Good job. Hey, I noticed you figured out how to do the links. Me too!
LOL That's fetchin hilarious! I wish you had that on video
jt
I can't believe she got her hand so completely covered. I soooo feel your pain. I only have one permanent black marker and it is under lock and key. All other markers are washable. My only advice for the body canvas is lots of baths, it will eventually fade. At least that's how it works with Millie. Good luck with that!
Oh my! That video is great! She looks like such an innocent little sweet girl. I still love her to pieces... You were so calm and patient. What a good mom you are.
Griffen watched the video with me and found it very funny. I guess I better go round up all of my markers :)
I'm impressed with her diligence in coloring one hand so thoroughly.
LOL Thank goodness crayola make washable markers.
OH Jaime!!!!! I shouldn't be laughing so hard but I am! That is too funny!
I hope it all came out!
Yep! Silence is not always a good thing!
I love that you went for the video camera. That bit will be priceless. I so wish I would have thought to video some of "those moments". What a good mom you are.
I keep thinking about this post -- "hmm, what's a good comment for her? Should it be uplifing? Funny? sorry?" NOPE, I still haven't thought of anything -- you're on your own with that girl.:)
It really is cute!:)
I thought the picture you framed in Calebs room of his artwork was so cute I had to copy the idea. I don't think I'm ready for this new type of art. I think I'll stick with paper and frames.
Oh my... We miss you... She is so cute. I can just see it now!
I am laughing so hard I can hardly comment!!!!!
We're happy you,re coming to stay for a few days this week, but please leave the markers home.
How did she get her hand completely black? Samuel and Eva did their faces "like kitties" the day before Christmas. At the Christmas party people kept asking if Samuel was sick. We couldn't get the blue tint off his face.
Post a Comment