7.10.2008

Twilight Fever

If you are a Twilight fan then you probably go to stepheniemeyer.com as much as I do, but IF YOU DON'T here is some news.....

Go get your copy tomorrow (FRIDAY)!!!

This movie trailer gives me goosebumps. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Jaime I am calling you tomorrow!!!! I am excited for you to come!

Christy said...

I am going crazy waiting for the next book. I'm worried I won't like the movie because they are never as good as the book and I just don't want to be disappointed.

Weavers said...

I've been a closet twilight fan. I guess secrets out now. I'm actually really excited for the 4th book!

Mom and Dad told me when you're coming but I forgot. You're welcome to stay at our place if you'd like. I expect you'll be busy, but I also expect to beat Brian at....everything. But it shouldn't take long.

Angie said...

WOW! Sooo fun to run into you in the bloging world! Your kids are geting so big. Looks like your loving life and as darling as ever. Cant wait for the movie!! Im obsessed with these books.