6.10.2008

11 Year Anniversary

Looking back on 11 years

June 10, 1997

Brian and Jamie are married in the Salt Lake temple.

(Summarizing every year in one sentence...)

1998: Kali is born.

1999: I graduate from USU.

2000: Brian graduates from USU.

2001: We live in Murray and Brian works in Provo.

2002: Caleb is born.

2003: We are making a life in Saratoga Springs.

2004: Brian starts graduate school.

2005: Emi is born.

2006: Brian graduates from graduate school.

2007: We move to Colorado

June 10, 2008 - Happy Anniversary!

Life keeps bringing more changes - who knows what is in store for our 11th year?!

10 comments:

Bill Gates II said...

Happy Anniversary:) I hope you guys have a nice celebration.

Mick and Tiff said...

Perhaps 2008 will bring the most awesome, greatest job that you can't pass up in MURRAY, UT!!!!

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you get to enjoy a great date or something fun.

Alison Ward said...

Congrats! It's so fun to be able to keep track of all these people in all different parts of the country. I hope the next year brings you lots of luck and happiness.

Katrina said...

Congratulations on 11 years! I love the wedding picture- it's so fun to see those memories.

Jennifer said...

Wow, 11 years is awesome! Congrats guys, hope it's a fun one.

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary indeed! 1997 is when I graduated from high school. That was awhile ago. Time just flies right by. If you lived here in Utah I would babysit so you could go out or something!

Stacy and Mike said...

Jamie, every year since you have had something major come about. What will this year bring? I am so happy for you. Anniversary's really should be celebrated to the max because too many don't make it. I hope there is happiness, romance, fireworks and everything inbetween for you. Congrats!!!!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful funny happy crazy couple! We love you!
I know what this year will bring you..another Babe in the bun! LOL

Anonymous said...

Aloha Austin's! Holy cow, what's up? Joe here, your old friendly polynesian neighbor, you know the one who didn't have yard until, oh, like a year ago and I've lived in H.H for like 7 years. lol Anyway, pleeeease tell Kali hi! We missed her throughout the rest of the year! Southard and I still teach and it's still the best calling...
You guys are great! Much love! Drop by our blog as much as you can!
jt

Christina said...

Wow. 11 years. Congrats you guys!