6.16.2008

Father's Day Picnic

Sunday afternoon we had a great time at a national park in Woodland Park (a city about 20 mi. from us). The weather was perfect, the flowers are in bloom, everything is so green, and it smelled so good! It has been a long winter and i'm excited that summer if finally here so we can do lots and lots of camping!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! It's finally summer here too. 50* last week 90* this week! I love that picture of Katie & Kali I am taking that off your blog and printing it. Thanks for having her!

Ellie McFreaken said...

It was so so good to actually talk to you today Jaim! It had been too long. I was glad to hear about what is going on with you guys.
Email me the pics girl!
Love ya!

Christy said...

Your kids are so cute. Those come back are great!! I wish I had written more of them down when my kids were little. They come up with some of the funniest things to say. Talk to you later.

Stacy and Mike said...

What a fun fathers day!Love the pics.