Winter means basketball! Caleb's favorite time of year! Brian coached his team again this year. They didn't win very many games, but they had fun.
I had a heart ablation procedure to take care of my arrhythmia issue. I had a great team of doctor's who were able to map the source fairly quickly and burn that spot. (Now I know what real heart burn feels like.) The anesthesia relaxed my heart too much, which made the PVC's (arrhythimia) stop, so I woke up to two rounds of burning pain in my chest. Not very fun. I just grunted at the anesthesiologist and told him I didn't want to remember any of it. But I remember. BUT, I feel like a brand new person, and i'm so glad I finally decided to take care of it!
We have also done a little remodeling around the house. We have lived in this house for nearly three years, so yes, we are very slow moving with these projects...
Before:
During:
After:
Before:
After:
Dance season! Kali went to the Sweethearts dance and Prom this past month. Kali has some great guy friends!
Sweethearts:
Prom:
Chaperoning Caleb on an orchestra field trip.
At my friend Jessica's second son's mission farewell.
Emi decided to add some color to her hair
Apollo turned TWO!
Provo City Temple Open House
And....more Apollo randomness
Just because....
String festival
Dressed for an Orchestra performance
Brian Regan!
Bye Bye Glasses, Hello Contacts!
Easter!
Easter dinner at my grandpa's



No comments:
Post a Comment