12.31.2015

December 2015

December was a really fun month. Having two weeks off of work and school was the best part :) It seems like these days all I am able to do is drop all of my photos on my blog. It will have to do.

Thunder, er, I mean, Jazz game!

Brian is not happy living with a house full of traitors.

Thunder up, baby!


KD!


Deckin' The Halls! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



December is full of recitals and other craziness.


Christmas break officially begins!
We started the holiday off right by going to Star Wars 7. It was totally worth the wait!




 Lots of baking (and eating) going on around here.


 Dad also took some time off so he could hang out with us.
 SNOW!
















Christmas morning!






My gift that I have been wanting for forever!

We are sad to see Christmas break coming to a close, but we are also looking forward to 2016!

No comments: