Just some end-of-summer randomness
Emi was able to explore her artistic talents
The kids loved backpacking with dad. Me, I stayed home and got a mani-pedi instead.
Emi the birder
I officially became certified to teach indoor cycling, and I LOVE it!
Brian and Caleb went on a week-long scout trip. I'm glad they all survived, even though they don't know how to properly wear a poncho.
First day of school! 11th, 8th, & 5th.
Nebo Half marathon with my favorite running partner!
At cousin Megan's wedding luncheon.
Date night with my boy!
My first time going zip-lining. I LOVED it!
While the girls were ziplining, Caleb decided to crash on his bike and break his arm. His third broken wrist.
Grandpa's homecoming at the state capital. He and my dad were able to spend a week in D.C. with other WWII and Korean War vets with the Utah Honor Flight.
Botony pond at BYU
Homecoming!
Halloween















No comments:
Post a Comment