7.07.2015

June 2015

Yay Summer is here!!!

The perfect way to kick off the summer is to drive up the canyon for some roasted hot dogs and marshmallows!

She takes her s'mores very seriously.

 Cousins!

 How my mom eats a roasted marshmallow.

We also tried a new soda and candy shop nearby. The kids loved it!

 I have also been able to go on lots of trail runs with my friend and our filthy dogs.
Celebrating national donut day. Lehi Bakery is the best!

 Practicing their archery.

Brian and I celebrated our 18 year anniversary! We went to a quiet Italian restaurant in Provo. It was lovely!

We also walked around the Payson Temple.

Saratoga Springs parade!
Mia invited Heidi and I to walk in the Saratoga Springs Parade with her. 


I was assigned the job (ok volunteered) to walk their dog, Xander.


Ever since Caleb heard Mia speak at their elementary school a couple of years ago, he has been a HUGE fan of hers. He has been waiting to meet her all this time, and the parade was his lucky day!

She gave him a huge hug and made him feel like a million bucks.

After the parade we went to Coldstone near us to get some ice cream. It was their grand opening, so the ice cream was free. Who says no to free ice cream??
 That night I went to the Neon Tree's concert at UVU. It was a blast, even if I was mistaken for a college student.

The kids have been waiting for the temps to hit 90 so I would take them to get a snow cone :) 


Pineview Reservoir!


 The cutest bunch ever!





 These two crack me up. I was just proud of us for being able to tie down both of our heavy paddle boards by ourselves!


 My bestie
Isn't he the cutest??

Kali spent last week at Youth Conference. She had many wonderful experiences, both spiritual and purely fun. I would say this beautiful hike probably counted as both.

1 comment:

Brian Austin said...

Instead of worrying about your age ... you could always tell the guys who hit on you that you're married instead!