6.06.2015

May 2015

May - the craziest month of the year! Except this year didn't feel quite as crazy. I highly recommend taking a kid-less, relaxing vacation every May!

Caleb decided at the beginning of the school year that he wanted to join the orchestra and learn to play the cello. He is determined to be the best at every thing he does, and the cello is no exception. He started taking private lessons and he works very hard. He auditioned to play a little solo for a piece at their end-of-year recital, and he was chosen for the part! He practiced a ton and it payed off!

Recitals, Recitals, and More Recitals
 Game face.
Proud face after the solo.

Considering this entire group just started playing their instruments 8 months ago, they did amazing!

Baby C's sealing
I was able to witness my friend's baby be sealed to their family. Seriously one of the most special days ever.

My "people"! 
(i'm really not THAT short...they left their heels on and I couldn't wait to get out of my dress and heels!)


Some cupcakes didn't survive

Mother's Day




We went to my sister's for dinner on Mother's Day. They had a cola-guessing, chocolate tasting contest all set up for us. 
My sister is an amazing chef. This was just the appetizer. The dinner was even better.

Emi Turns 10!

She is our sunshine!

Emi chose to celebrate her birthday at Hang Time with the family and her two best friends.



Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes!




Piano Recital
These two boys are the best! I call them my twins because they are basically the same person. Caleb said they are able to play well together because they know each other so well it's like they can read each other's minds.


Emi is the cutest little player!



Doing an outdoor recital in the backyard followed by a potluck dinner is about the most genius idea ever! I think it was the best piano recital (least boring) I have ever been to.

Phew, we survived! Now it's officially S-U-M-M-E-R!!!

1 comment:

Brian Austin said...

That was a fun concert.