7.06.2014

Spring Break Part I: NYC and Connecticut

Kali and I went on a girl's trip for spring break this year. I decided to take her to NYC before taking a short train ride up to visit my brother and his family in New Haven, CT. We crammed in a TON in a few short days, and we are now pros at riding the subway!

Times Square


Newsies was incredible!





Empire State Building




New York City Library. Kali was in heaven!

Magnolia's Bakery



Dinner at Rockefeller Center


911 Memorial





You can't go to NYC without trying some New York style pizza!

Connecticut!
Wells started showing off the second we arrived :)
Visiting my brother at Yale, where he is working on his fellowship.

Yale Commons, AKA Hogwarts

My nieces and nephews are the cutest. Ever.



Visiting "shell beach"


I love the East Coast!

Mystic, CT
This is one of my favorite towns.

Pizza here was amazing!


1 comment:

Brian Austin said...

Why wasn't I I invited?