Brian was heading down there for a conference being held at Caesars Palace, so that is where we stayed. I didn't leave the hotel during the day. The place is so huge, you could spend all day and not walk the whole thing.
Caesars Palace
The weather was in the 70s which made it perfect to lay by the pool. I so enjoyed soaking in some sun! There was also a french pastry shop near our hotel room that has amazing crepes. I think I ate two of them a day. I also spent a few hours walking around the Forum Shops, also located at Caesars, and loved doing some window shopping.
Payard Patisserie
Pool side at Caesars, Day 1
Pool side Day 2. It was cloudy in the morning.
Yay the sun came out!
At night we didn't catch a show but instead just walked the Strip, ate dinner, and then went back to our room to relax. It was the perfect relaxing getaway!
Gordon Ramsay's BurGR. Brian said it was the best burger he'd ever eaten.
In our fancy hotel room.
Ahhhhhh heaven.
M&M Store.Walking the Strip
Forum Shops. I was drooling over those black Louboutin stilettos.
2 comments:
Fun trip. Where to next?
Take me with you next time! (this is Kali)
Post a Comment