10.18.2013

I LOOOOOVE FALL!!!!

Although I was so very sad to see Summer end, I have been reminded how much I LOVE LOVE FALL! Since moving back to Utah, we have found many new Fall traditions.

We always mark the end of summer by going up to Mirror Lake with my entire extended family on Memorial Day. It was one of my Grandma's favorite family traditions, and it is the first year I have been back up there since she died. I missed her. 

It rained a little bit but that didn't take away from the fun.

One of my new favorite fall traditions: Nebo half marathon! It was one of the most beautiful courses I have ever ran. And it was all downhill, which made it the fastest half marathon I have ever ran :) We all beat our PR!
Laura Anderson, Jessica Stanford (my running hero), and me. 



Another new favorite tradition: Berry Picking! This was at a berry orchard in Mapleton.


Fall also means...Football!

One of my older Fall traditions that I have missed so much.... attending the general relief society meeting every October with Stacy and Angie. This year we decided to stay in a hotel downtown. It was the absolute best weekend! 

And of course it wouldn't be Fall without some pumpkin carving! These came from Grandma Austin's garden :)

It also wouldn't be Fall without a drive through the canyons to see the changing leaves. 
Alpine Loop, Provo Canyon

Another new Fall family tradition: Alpine slide in Park City!

And yet another new tradition.... Gardner Village during Witches Night Out!
We also took some family pictures at Gardner village that you can see here.

Like I said, I LOVE LOVE FALL!

2 comments:

MAstle said...

Nice pictures and memories. Fall is also my favorite.

Brian Austin said...

Fall is my favorite season too.