4.13.2012

Unlucky Friday the 13th?

The day started with me rushing to the elementary school to volunteer. It wasn't until I got home a couple hours later that I realized my earrings didn't match. I mean, they REALLY didn't match. Not even close.



Oh wow I can't even believe I'm posting this picture.

Later in the afternoon we got a call from Caleb's teacher telling us that Caleb had been bullied at school during recess. Caleb was left with a couple bruises and the little punk that hurt him will be spending recess indoors for the rest of the year.



The rest of the day/evening we have spent at home because we are under a tornado watch until 4 a.m. I guess we could say it was an unlucky day, but we were able to have a fun family movie night, and at least we weren't in a line of cars driving straight towards a tornado like the people in Norman did today! (I think the fact that the tornado missed those cars makes those guys the luckiest of all!)



Now let's just hope our luck holds and we can avoid the tornados for the rest of the weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mama C said...

I can't believe that bruise. Man I hope your weekend got better. I bet when you go to pick the kids up next you'll see a new trend of mismatched earrings :)