2.02.2012

Pinterest, anyone?

Hello, my name is Jamie Austin and I am a Pinterest addict. But in my defense, I have actually tried out a lot of things that I have pinned from there. I have tried lots of new recipes, hairstyle and make-up tips, etc. Recently I have had quite a few people ask me where I learned how to do the "wavy" curls in my hair so I figured I would share it here. The direct link is: http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/how-to-beachy-waves/


OK that is a terrible picture and you can't even see my hair, so I will also paste the tutorial here:


hair-tutorial.jpg
Easy, right?

6 comments:

Token Asian Friend said...

I've done my kids' hair that way, only I wrap it around the clamp, too.

Jamie said...

TAF - You are just too practical. If you just wrap your hair around the clamp then you don't get the excitement of burning your fingers on the clamp! BTW if your middle name started with an A that would make your initials! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamie, I too am a pinterest addict!

I made a bunch of new meals from recipes on there too. I have also made my poor husbands honey-do list a little longer :)

MAstle said...

Thanks for sharing that. I think I'll try it. And here I was wondering what all the Pinterest interest was about.

Angela said...

All I have to say is you.are.so.beautiful!

Stacy and Mike said...

Aww my gorgeous friend! Not only are the accessories queen you have to be the fit and perfect hair queen too! Well I need all the tips I can get!
Thanks