
I also love when Christmas falls on a Sunday so we can go to church on the day that we celebrate Jesus' birth.

I also love our friends who have adopted us as family.
My favorite memory of this Christmas is probably the shopping experience I had with Caleb. He is my tender-hearted boy and it was very important to him that he buy everyone a present. You know the holiday store at the kid's schools that sell the AWFUL gifts? Yeah I hate that store. Basically it is all garbage and just a huge ripoff. BUT Caleb loved it because he was able to buy everyone except his Dad a present there. For some reason he got it stuck in his head that he had to buy his Dad a key chain for Christmas, but the ones at the holiday store at school were "too girly." So Caleb and I spent a better part of the day yesterday searching for a key chain. We went to about 6 stores before we finally found one. Caleb was so proud. And since it is very rare that Caleb and I spend quality time alone together, I really enjoyed the day.
So this morning I opened my present from Caleb, and he had bought me two pairs of earrings at school, one white, one black, made from small beads. Apparently last week Caleb came home from school and told Brian he found a present for me that I was going to Love (with a capital L), but he wasn't sure which color I liked better so he bought me both. Aaaaaah I love that sweet kid.
Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. Had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. Jesus is the reason for the season.
Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas!
This has been a great Christmas.
You have the most adorable Family! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Best wishes to you and your family for 2012!
Glad your Christmas wa sgreat Jam. Hope all is well friend!
Post a Comment