12.10.2011

Recital Day

The kiddos had another piano recital today, and this time all three played. We resisted starting Emi on the piano because I just didn't want more craziness (and noise) in my life, but she really wanted to start playing so we finally gave in a few weeks ago. She loves piano so much she literally hops & skips to/from her lessons every week.

YouTube Video


Caleb was SOOOO nervous, we did deep breathing exercises before his turn to keep him from passing out or throwing up.


YouTube Video


Hop hop hop. She loved performing.


YouTube Video


I hear Fur Elise in my sleep...

Once again I apologize for the crappy quality of the videos, and also for posting videos that only Grandparents would be interested in anyway.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those recitals. It's fun to watch Caleb when he's nervous like that because he tends to sit still. And Kali is cool as a cucumber. And Emi just seems like she can't wait to get up and play her song for everyone.

Kali said...

Aahhh! I forgot part of my song!