
This is our last weekend before school starts, so we decided we needed to have some end-of-summer fun! On Friday we went with the Bergs to Jump Zone. They had the extreme animal gang there, which the kids love. Their favorite is the baby kangaroo.


JR petting the snake. Pretty cool.


They were nice and sweaty and sore and tired by the time we left :)

Kali was nice enough to let the other two have a sleepover in her room.
Emi had fun at her friend's bday party today.




My friend Heather's cute girl. She dove (literally) into the cupcake-cake. Too funny.
I was able to hang out with my Okie friends at the party. I met them at Emi's dance class and I love them!



Now we just have to decide what to do on our last Saturday night of the summer! I'm thinking it's a perfect night to go catch fireflies!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for school to start too! Heaven help me! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment