8.19.2011

MY day is here! Now what?

This is a day I have been both looking forward to and dreading for years... All of my kids are in school ALL DAY!!! There are so many things I have been wanting to do, and now that the time is here for me to start doing those things, I don't even know where to begin!

Just a few of those things (from a very long list) include:
Taking photography lessons.
Teaching violin.
Working with Kali's orchestra.
Getting my personal trainer certification.

So here we go into this next chapter of my life! I was actually lonely this morning not having Emi tagging along with me as I ran some errands. I think I'm already having separation anxiety!

Kids on the first day of school:




6 comments:

meegz said...

choose wisely-that time fills up fast!:)

enjoy!

Unknown said...

I can't believe Emi is a 1st grader.

Angela said...

your kids look so cute! enjoy your new chapter in life and all the things you've wanted to start doing or start doing again!

MAstle said...

Happy and sad. Either way, you're raising a great-lloking bunch.

Mama C said...

You would be the best personal trainer. Your enthusiasm for working out is contagious. You would be excellent at everything on your list.

Stacy and Mike said...

I love the glasses on those kids! Do it all Jamie and think of me not doing it now when you are. : )