5.06.2010

Do you follow her too?

Living outside of Utah I know I was probably the last person to be introduced to Stephanie Nielsen (aka nie nie). I have been following her story for just a few months now. I think she is absolutely beautiful, and her faith, courage, and strength is so uplifting to me.

I LOOOOVVEEEE the MormonMessages, and I am so glad the church decided to do one on Stephanie!



I also really liked this video from the Oprah show. If you don't know who Stephanie Nielson is, you really need to read about her story!

7 comments:

Mel said...

What an inspiration! I haven't heard of her before, but I think I need to read her blog everyday so I can be thankful for the things that are annoying to me. I am not sure I could have that much courage.

Christy said...

She does sound like a wonderful woman. Brought tears to my eyes.

Mama C said...

I love nienie! I had never heard of mormon messages before. This video is soooooooo beautiful.

Rach said...

I love reading her blog. I was watching that video the other day and it made me cry. She inspires me to be a better mother and a better person in general.

Stacy and Mike said...

I got turned on to her a while back and it almost makes me cry like a baby any clip I see of her and her story. It's so beautiful. She is beautiful and I Love her writing and more importantly her message.
I hadn't see this one though. Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Yup! Been reading since her accident (thru her sisters blog) She is so inspirational and my go to on crummy days. Very uplifting!

5Kgoatgirl said...

I wish and hope one day I will be a "close" as she it. What a woman. I love that. "I am not my body."