Because all of our Christmas boxes were buried deep in our garage, we were very close this year to not even putting up a Christmas tree or hanging any decorations. But on Saturday we decided we should stop being Grinches and dug through the garage to find our Christmas boxes (we found MOST of them). We didn't completely get rid of our grinchy attitude, though, and decided our fake tree was too big and too difficult to put up. So we went to Target and bought a smaller, pre-lit tree. It's awesome! It's in three parts and it just opens up like an umbrella. Walla! (Notice there are no presents under the tree. I haven't had time to get to the Christmas shopping yet...) I'm very glad we decided to put up the tree and decorations because it really did help to put us in the Christmas spirit and we are really enjoying this season! I did buy Christmas cards but who knows if they will make it out this year so consider this your holiday wishes from the Austin family! (Sorry the video is so dark. You can't even see Emi.)
3 comments:
I know I have not been the greatest friend since you have moved. I think about you alllllllllll the time. It's like we need to plan a date to talk or something. I love the Tree! I need to look at getting something like that, I am getting tired of putting lights on and then taking them off in a few weeks. Miss you and hopefully will talk to you soon.
We ended up getting a pre-lit one too this year because our old one took a year to put up. I told John I would rather not have one if we have to use our old one. I love our new one too. It took about five minutes to put up.
I think we should go to Disneyland next year at Christmas time. My family said maybe the second week of December would be better and not so busy. Let's plan on it!!! Have a great week. We will see you soon.
Merry Christmas Austin fam!! We miss you guys! (even Brian :) ha ha) Have a nice Christmas at Grandma's without us... Boohoo!
Post a Comment