We had a warm, fun Halloween and the kids got lots of candy! This year we went with the Star Wars theme (except for Emi - I wanted her to be warm so she was an elephant). We had a fun party at my Grandparent's house before we went trick-or-treating. The kids especially enjoyed bobbing for apples. I really thought I would win the donut eating contest but I lost.


4 comments:
Oh I love your parents costumes. I love your costumes too but your mom looks hilarious!!!
Cute!! I have never been able to talk Brian into dressing up as a theme with Jessica. How do you do such cool things on you blog. I can't firgure out anything besides adding a picture!! I am glad you found a house.
Hi Jamie I blog tagged you. Look at my blog for the rules.
Ha ha I've tagged you too.
Post a Comment