The highlight of the night for sure was passing Kevin Durant in the hallway on our way up to the restaurant. The dude is TALL! And so super nice. Brian played it all cool and was like, "Hey KD" and he said "hello" back and I was smiling like an idiot and he smiled back at me. I grabbed my friend's arm and was jumping up and down and we MAY have ended up on the floor. I'm sure he heard the squealing all the way down the hall.
Headed to the 50th floor!
View from the restaurant.
I couldn't pronounce anything on the menu, but this was some kind of lamb dish. It was delicious.
I stuck with something that I knew and got filet mignon. It was spectacular!
Some kind of fried banana dessert. Yum.
Although there is nothing I love to wear more than my sweats, it is fun to get dressed up and pretend to be fancy every now and again. Even if you can't pronounce anything on the menu and squeal like a school girl.

1 comment:
Yum
Post a Comment