5.28.2012

Old treasures

Since 1/3 of our garage has been taken up by storage, of which 2/3 is junk, we finally spent some time over the weekend sorting through it all. I love throwing things away and getting rid of clutter, so this was not a hard thing for me to do. However, I did come across a few things that I just couldn't part with.

Like this book.

This was Kali's favorite book when she was a baby. It was the first book she memorized and could recite before she was two years old. We even had our own wild rumpus dance. I just couldn't part with this book.

We also found lots of old pictures and videos that I will have to go through and do something with. I think I even have a recording of Kali reading Where The Wild Things Are somewhere in that pile.

It was a day spent feeling nostalgic for sure.


I came across this picture on my computer today of Emi taken not too long after moving here to Oklahoma. 
Can't believe how much she has grown in this short time!


Emi now:


1 comment:

Brownie Bites said...

I can't believe how much Emi has grown. Projects like that take me forever because of the nostalgia. Sounds like you enjoyed it.