3.07.2011

Weekend getaway :)

This past weekend I flew into Las Vegas to see my friend Stacy. It's been a long time since we've had a girl's weekend with just us and no kids. It was so great!

MGM Grand

I was excited to see Las Vegas got a Serendipity's! Their frozen hot chocolate is to die for!

Vegas Blvd

Belagio

Besides walking the Strip, we also went shopping at the outlet mall, ate lots of yummy food, and saw a Cirque De Soleil show called Mystere. The performers were amazing! But Vegas or no Vegas, it always makes me happy to hang out with one of my favorite people!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, especially the frozen hot chocolate.

Angela said...

How fun! You always go do fun stuff....I wanna be you!

MAstle said...

I don't know if Sara remembers, but she and I saw Mystere once. I thought it was amazing.

Stacy and Mike said...

The best was the little ciramic figurines...why didn't you post that picture?

That was sooooooooo fun!!!! We need to plan another one!