HAPPY EASTER!


Emi is the only girl that Caleb will let kiss him :)
Myriad Botanical Gardens





Lots of turtles and coi fish
Easter fun at Bass Pro Shop

We took the kids to Bass Pro for an egg hunt and eater activities. Emi was so excited to run into her BFF from school.

Looking for the eggs hidden around the store. It was a lot of fun!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Maddie has the exact same Easter dress and Emi! Love it!
I love that picture of Emi smelling the flowers! I wish things were blooming here like they are there. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
awwwwwwwwwwww I love these pictures. Miss you. Any weekend now!
You guys have so much fun!!! BTW, I may be going to OKC to visit my dad in the VA hospital there this weekend. FB me your phone number and I will call if I do!
Post a Comment