Yay! I survived the triathlon! After spending weeks and weeks training for this thing, I am so glad that it is over and my life can go back to normal!
My friends Nita, Kelly, Trisha, and I went to Burley, ID for the weekend for the race. It was the hardest race I have ever done, not gonna lie. I made a couple crucial mistakes with my nutrition (not getting enough) and the run was bru-tal. But that's ok. I still get to cross it off my bucket list! And we still had a blast that weekend! I am too lazy to sort these into order, so here are a bunch of random pics from the race, most of them taken by my dad.
I guess that was me in front. For a minute anyway ;)
The river was low ;)
Aren't those nails the cutest?
My rock-star friends.
woo-hoo we survived!
Our exhausted-selves after the race
There was no current in the river this year! What the!!!








1 comment:
Thanks for posting this. I just noticed it. Not too many people on Blogger anymore.
Post a Comment