7.09.2016

Spring happenings

Just like that the school year is over. This fall, I will have a SENIOR, a FRESHMAN, and a SIXTH grader! I just can't wrap my head around it.

Kali was super busy with the orchestra this year. She loves it and it's a great opportunity for her, so for that i'm grateful. Right before regional competitions one of the soloists hurt his shoulder and Kali had about a week to learn his part. They did great and made it on to state!






And some other randomness:

Celebrating Stephanie's birthday! She is one of my oldest friends. It's crazy to think that all of my high school friends are turning 40 this year.


The twins after church.


Brian with his BFF.


Caleb was NOT excited to get braces!


Volunteering at the Utah Food Bank for FHE. We made it into a competition to see who could pack the most boxes. We had a lot of fun!


Hope Of America! All of the 5th graders in our district participate in this patriotic program. It was very impressive, but i'm glad Kali and Caleb missed it and I only have to go once ;)


I had my very first violin recital with my students. I'm up to about 16 students now which keeps me very busy. I am sad that I didn't get any pictures at the actual recital!


Emi turns 11! How did that happen!

Going to dinner with the family and gradma and granpa.



Two of my favorite people. Trisha moved to Spanish Fork so I don't get to see her like I used to, so i'm always happy when we can get together!


No comments: