Just some randomness from the last couple of months. I know nobody blogs anymore, but I am trying hard to get this blog updated so that I can print them off and keep them as our family journal.
For Brian's birthday, I also planned a surprise :) I took him away for the weekend to the Zermatt Resort in Midway. It is a Swiss themed resort located right next to the Homestead, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The restaurants were amazing, and the chocolate raspberry tart from the bakery is world-famous. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and some relaxation time in the steam room.

The next morning we went swimming in the Homestead Crater. It is a geothermal spring. The water is 65 feet deep and 95 degrees.
February is also the month for Valentine's Day, and we had fun spending it with the kids.
Helping out at Emi's Valentine's class party. Yes, a lot of thought went into planning the "let's decorate the store-bought cookie" activity that I was in charge of.
Caleb cooked everyone breakfast on Valentines morning, and we had our traditional Chinese take-out for dinner.
Oh yes, and this also happened. I finally got myself a cute little car! I decided I was tired of driving the gas guzzler around all day. It is the first brand new car that we have ever purchased, and so far it's been great.
And just another random picture of the dog. I must say, I always feel like the months of January and February drag on and on and on, but I can't believe it is the last day of February. We have been blessed with some very warm weather this Winter, so i'm sure that has helped. Now come on, Spring!


No comments:
Post a Comment