Lagoon!
Not too long after we got to Utah we spent the day with Sara's family and my Dad at Lagoon. The kids had a blast... I realized my body is too old for some of those crazy rides!
My family forced me to ride "Wicked" and I was NOT happy!
I think my dad took this picture as we were going down.
Still not happy.
This picture cracks me up. I didn't want to open my eyes but I was getting sick so I had to peek a little bit.
Annie not happy that we got soaked.
I was protecting my purse while Sara protected her girl :)
Emi cooling off after a long, hot day.
We were so glad that the Weavers invited us to go! It was a great day. I have more Utah randomness to post, hopefully I'll get caught up soon!







1 comment:
Shoot ... I missed Lagoon.
Post a Comment